WordPress very helpfully sent me a report on my top posts in 2012, so I thought I’d share:
The Emotional Lifecycle of Deployment was a very popular post this year and it prompted my busiest day back in April. Unfortunately, I’ve been spending some time revisiting the content of this handy little infographic because I’m in need of it once again. If you’ve found the Emotional Lifecycle of Deployment infographic helpful, I’d love to know.
Even though the majority of these posts were written prior to 2012, here were the top posts this year:
- 1. A Birthday in a Box (August 2011)
- 2. Organize: Pantry Storage Jars and Creative Labeling (August 2011)
- 3. Craft: Chalkboard Paint Wine Charms (September 2011)
- 4. Emotional Lifecycle of Deployment (April 2012)
- 5. My Family Will Make Fun of Me on Christmas Morning (December 2010)
A lot of these 2012 posts were really fun to create. Here are some of my favorites from the year:
1. The Wounded Warriors of Christmas Toys (December 2012)
2. Your Tights Would Look Good on a Pumpkin (October 2012)
3. Drawing a Spider on the Wall (May 2012)
4. Mardi Gras in Portraits (February 2012)
5. No Fear of Needles Here (January 2012)
Did you have a favorite post?
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog in 2012, and I hope to bring you more good stuff in 2013. Happy New Year!